William Farber, chairman of commercial real estate services firm Levin Management Corporation (LMC), this year marks his golden anniversary with the Levin name. After military service as an Army officer, he was hired 50 years ago as an in-house attorney for open-air shopping center developer Philip J. Levin. In a career-defining moment, Farber established LMC in the early 1980s as an offshoot of Levin Properties and led the company’s growth into third-party management.
- CRE Experts Explore Changing Needs of Today’s Workforce at CEO Perspective Event
- Allendale Senior Living Hosts Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Walters Puts Finishing Touches on New Ship Bottom Headquarters
- Baltimore County Skilled Nursing Facilities Partner with Comprehensive Rehab Consultants
- Jennifer Sofia Harrison Joins Levin Management as Senior Leasing Representative