William Farber, chairman of commercial real estate services firm Levin Management Corporation (LMC), this year marks his golden anniversary with the Levin name. After military service as an Army officer, he was hired 50 years ago as an in-house attorney for open-air shopping center developer Philip J. Levin. In a career-defining moment, Farber established LMC in the early 1980s as an offshoot of Levin Properties and led the company’s growth into third-party management.
- June 30: Hoboken’s Mission 50 Holding Free Art Show Featuring Local Artist Ricardo Roig
- CRE Deal of the Year Winners Announced at NAIOP NJ Gala
- Garden Communities Names Carole Steele as its Newest Golden Resident
- Shore Builders Association of Central NJ Honors Walters With Nine FAME Awards
- Garden Homes Launches Home Sales at Parc North in Florham Park, N.J.