William Farber, chairman of commercial real estate services firm Levin Management Corporation (LMC), this year marks his golden anniversary with the Levin name. After military service as an Army officer, he was hired 50 years ago as an in-house attorney for open-air shopping center developer Philip J. Levin. In a career-defining moment, Farber established LMC in the early 1980s as an offshoot of Levin Properties and led the company’s growth into third-party management.
- Lee & Associates New Jersey Negotiates $52M Passaic, N.J., Industrial Sale
- The Terraces at Tuckerman Lane Celebrates National Assisted Living Week
- Lee & Associates New Jersey Arranges Middlesex County Industrial Asset Sale
- Woodbine Earns Prestigious Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Fresh Fruit Tea Beverage Franchise Coming to Morrell Plaza in Philadelphia