Travel is a fun way to see other parts of the world, discover different cultures and traditions, try new food and more. Cambridge Enhanced Senior Living decided to simulate the experience of travel through decorations, food and activities, and took its residents on a weeklong virtual cruise back in mid-September in celebration of National Assisted Living Week.
- Westgate Hills in Baltimore Welcomes Dr. Kamal Sewaralthahab as Medical Director
- Berlin Rehab & Healthcare’s Sabrina Sabella Honored with State-Level “Excellence in Long-Term Care Administration Award”
- Levin Management: KPOT Korean BBQ & Hot Pot Coming to St. Georges Crossing
- Lee & Associates Marketing Office/Land Duo for Sale in Orange, N.J.
- Dec. 3: Lady of Rosary Chapel to Re-open with Mass and Celebratory Brunch