Local officials joined U.S. Sens. Cory Booker and Bob Menendez on Thursday to announce a deal to bring new e-commerce and supply chain logistics companies to the former Military Ocean Terminal, a deal they say will create thousands of new jobs.
- Marquis Health Consulting Services Teams Up with Trinity Church Food Pantry
- Levin Management Awarded New, Multi-property Assignment
- Norman’s Hallmark Wins Two Prestigious “Top Workplace” Awards
- Canterbury Enhances Pulmonary Rehab Program with 24/7 Respiratory Therapy Coverage
- June 30: Hoboken’s Mission 50 Holding Free Art Show Featuring Local Artist Ricardo Roig