Local officials joined U.S. Sens. Cory Booker and Bob Menendez on Thursday to announce a deal to bring new e-commerce and supply chain logistics companies to the former Military Ocean Terminal, a deal they say will create thousands of new jobs.
- New Lease, Anchor Extension Continue Momentum at High Pointe Commons
- First Commercial Tenants Ink Leases at Prism Capital Partners’ The Nell at Dunellen Station
- NAIOP New Jersey Event to Address Benefits, Challenges of Adaptive Reuse
- Norman’s Hallmark Now Open at Lionville Shopping Center
- Walters Donates and Delivers Thanksgiving Baskets to Local Residents