Local officials joined U.S. Sens. Cory Booker and Bob Menendez on Thursday to announce a deal to bring new e-commerce and supply chain logistics companies to the former Military Ocean Terminal, a deal they say will create thousands of new jobs.
- Berlin Skilled Nursing Facility Partners with Samaritan for New Initiative
- It’s Summer Gift-Giving Season! Norman’s Hallmark Shares Hot Items for 2023
- Cedar Crest Post Acute in Allentown Earns CMS Five-Star Overall Rating
- Yoga Studio Lease Brings Route 9 Plaza to Full Occupancy
- NAIOP New Jersey CEO Michael McGuinness Announces Retirement