It’s National Philanthropy Day! And what better time could there be to talk about how inspired we are by our clients’ and colleagues’ corporate citizenship? While public recognition may be the last thing on THEIR minds when they launch outreach and volunteerism efforts, we know their good works have a wide range of measurable benefits from a PR perspective. Here are four examples of exceptional generosity and how they translated to earned media engagement.
- First National Realty Partners Marks Multiple Milestones as Year-end Approaches
- Terraces at Seacrest Village Residents Visit Air Victory Museum
- Freehold Resident Dorothy Sourifman Celebrates 100th Birthday at The Jewish Home
- Levin Management Adds Two New Tenants at Hartford Corners in Delran
- Springfield Skilled Nursing Facility Earns American Heart Association Certification