Crow Holdings Industrial, the industrial development company of Crow Holdings, today announced that it has acquired a prime 126-acre property in Carteret, New Jersey from Rahway Arch Properties with plans to break ground this summer on a three-building, 1.2-million-square-foot speculative development. Crow Holdings tapped Stan Danzig, Jules Nissim and Kim Bach of Cushman and Wakefield to lease the space.
- CRE Experts Explore Changing Needs of Today’s Workforce at CEO Perspective Event
- Allendale Senior Living Hosts Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Walters Puts Finishing Touches on New Ship Bottom Headquarters
- Baltimore County Skilled Nursing Facilities Partner with Comprehensive Rehab Consultants
- Jennifer Sofia Harrison Joins Levin Management as Senior Leasing Representative