Allendale Community for Senior Living
85 Harreton Road
Allendale, N.J. 07401
Concerts, Seminars Highlight Seasonal Fun at Senior Campus
Event Date: December 27, 2013
Download Word Doc:Click Here
ALLENDALE, N.J., Nov. 21, 2013 – An exciting lineup of winter events ranging from live musical concerts to informational seminars is sure to make the season spectacular at The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Mature Living. Residents enjoy year-round recreational, social and spiritual activities at the senior campus. All of the following programs are free and open to the public:
- Thurs., Dec. 55: Current market conditions make it the perfect time to buy or sell a home. At 6:30 p.m. in the Atrium Lounge, home experts from northern Bergen County will provide informative and practical advice for consumers during a presentation entitled “Get It Sold: Ready, Stage, Move.” Speakers include Maria Rini and Richard Gneiding of RE/MAX Real Estate; Jean Marie Herron of Posse Partners, a professional organization solutions company; and Bernadette Flaim of The Flaim Group, an interior redesign and home staging company. Light dinner will be served. Pre-registration is required at (201) 818-7979.
- Sat., Dec. 7: A concert showcasing the talent of The Fine Tuners, a youth string orchestra from the Locola Music School based in Oradell, will be held at 2 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby. The performance will feature a diverse repertoire of musical styles.
- Sat., Dec. 14: Cherry Picache of ComForcare Senior Services presents a high-energy performance by Ligaya Dance Group, a Filipino dance troupe, at 2 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby.
- Wed., Dec. 18: The Stella Dukes Memorial Fund for the Arts presents a special holiday event entitled, “Echoes of Sinatra” at 7 p.m. in The Atrium Lounge.
- Fri., Dec. 20: The Flute Studio students of Minjoo Shin will perform at 7 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby. Students range from 12 years of age to adult.
- Sat., Dec. 21: Young virtuosos from the Locola Music School in Oradell will delight residents and visitors alike with a violin recital at 2 p.m. in The Atrium Lounge.
- Fri., Dec. 27: Celebrate the winter holidays with Rabbi Gerald Friedman at 2 p.m. in The Atrium Activities Room.
For more information on any of these events, contact Mary Stampleman at (201) 818-7979 or visit http://www.allendalecommunity.com/.
The Allendale Community for Mature Living, located at 85 Harreton Rd., in Allendale, is conveniently accessed via private driveway off of Route 17 South. Developed in stages beginning in 1967, The Allendale Community pioneered modern-day eldercare. Today, the senior living and healthcare campus includes four full-service senior residences offering a continuum of care that serves residents’ changing needs: The Atrium Assisted Living; Carlton Court, a memory care neighborhood; The Allendale Nursing Home; and The Rehabilitation Center at The Allendale Community. In addition, the Community offers the Senior Social Club, an adult-day program that provides a variety of dynamic activities.