Allendale Community for Senior Living
85 Harreton Road
Allendale, N.J. 07401
Diverse Musical Performances Take Center Stage at Senior Living Campus
Event Date: December 29, 2014
Download Word Doc: Click Here
ALLENDALE, N.J., Dec. 2, 2014 – An exciting lineup of diverse musical performances highlights a month of festive holiday fun at The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Senior Living. The following programs are free and open to the public:
- Fri., Dec. 5: A spirited performance by Minjoo Shin's holiday flute ensemble takes place at 7 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby.
- Sat., Dec. 6: A violin recital featuring students of the Locola Music School based in Oradell will be held at 1:30 p.m. in The Atrium Lounge.
- Fri., Dec. 12: Shin Hye Lee and students of The Hanal School in Leonia will present a holiday concert at 7 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby.
- Sat., Dec. 13: Students of Mariann's School of Dance in Paramus will perform a recital at 1:30 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby.
- Wed., Dec. 17: The Stella Dukes Memorial Fund for the Arts presents The Ramsey Wind Symphony's holiday concert at 7 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby. The Symphony consists of a 50-piece orchestra and is one of the region's most well-established wind groups.
- Thurs., Dec. 18: An informative "Show and Tell" on the history of the Christmas stocking will be presented by The Allendale Community's Mary Stampleman at 2 p.m. in The Activities Room. Stampleman also will share her antique button collection.
- Fri., Dec. 19: Youngsters from the Woodcliff Lake Middle School will present a concert at 10 a.m. in the Atrium Lobby.
- Sat., Dec. 20: A holiday concert showcasing the talent of The Fine Tuners, a youth string orchestra from the Locola Music School based in Oradell, will be held at 1:30 p.m. in The Atrium Lobby.
- Mon., Dec. 29: Ring in the New Year with a "Happy Hour Celebration" at 3:30 p.m. in The Atrium Lounge. The afternoon event will include entertainment by Donna Stalker on the piano.
The Allendale Community for Senior Living is located at 85 Harreton Road in Allendale (GPS: 65 Route 17 South, Ramsey). Developed in stages beginning in 1967, The Allendale Community pioneered modern-day eldercare. For more information about events open to the public, call (201) 825-0660 or visit http://www.allendalecommunity.com/.