Major renovations are underway in Dunellen to create new residential spaces. Mayor Jason Cilento announced on Tuesday the Dunellen Station Project. More than 380 homes are being built at the former Art Color complex – 58 of the homes will be affordable housing. The rest will be apartments and townhouses.
- June 30: Hoboken’s Mission 50 Holding Free Art Show Featuring Local Artist Ricardo Roig
- CRE Deal of the Year Winners Announced at NAIOP NJ Gala
- Garden Communities Names Carole Steele as its Newest Golden Resident
- Shore Builders Association of Central NJ Honors Walters With Nine FAME Awards
- Garden Homes Launches Home Sales at Parc North in Florham Park, N.J.