Major renovations are underway in Dunellen to create new residential spaces. Mayor Jason Cilento announced on Tuesday the Dunellen Station Project. More than 380 homes are being built at the former Art Color complex – 58 of the homes will be affordable housing. The rest will be apartments and townhouses.
- Lee & Associates New Jersey Negotiates $52M Passaic, N.J., Industrial Sale
- The Terraces at Tuckerman Lane Celebrates National Assisted Living Week
- Lee & Associates New Jersey Arranges Middlesex County Industrial Asset Sale
- Woodbine Earns Prestigious Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Fresh Fruit Tea Beverage Franchise Coming to Morrell Plaza in Philadelphia