Major renovations are underway in Dunellen to create new residential spaces. Mayor Jason Cilento announced on Tuesday the Dunellen Station Project. More than 380 homes are being built at the former Art Color complex – 58 of the homes will be affordable housing. The rest will be apartments and townhouses.
- Norman’s Hallmark Expands with Eight New Store Locations in Four States
- Steven Kratchman Architect PC Appointed to Master-Plan Renovations for Troy Towers in Union City, N.J.
- Development milestone: Cedarwood Homes awarded federal 9% LIHTC
- Levin Management: Urgent Care Provider CityMD Coming to Post Road Plaza
- The Power of a Refresh (and Lessons Learned Along the Way)