Major renovations are underway in Dunellen to create new residential spaces. Mayor Jason Cilento announced on Tuesday the Dunellen Station Project. More than 380 homes are being built at the former Art Color complex – 58 of the homes will be affordable housing. The rest will be apartments and townhouses.
- Wall Eyecare Associates Coming to Wall Towne Center in Manasquan, N.J.
- Public Relations Firm Caryl Communications Announces Ownership Change
- JDA Group Acquires TD Bank Retail Site in Lacey Township
- Mission 50 in Hoboken to Host Free Community Open House and Day to Work Away From Their Homes on January 27
- West Gables Health Care Center Named Among Best Nursing Homes 2021-22