Headquartered in Totowa, N.J., Integrated Business Systems (IBS) is a boutique and intensively customer service-focused commercial real estate technology solutions firm based in Totowa, N.J. The employee-owned company offers mission-critical IT products and services in three key areas: Property Management/Accounting Software, Construction Management/Accounting Software and Managed IT Services. IBS launched operations in 1979 and consistently has remained a recognized New York/New Jersey regional leader in its niche. The company provides an intensely customer-focused experience centered on helping clients keep their systems current and create competitive advantage.
[toggle title=”News Releases”]
Release Date:July 20, 2020
Release Date:May 21, 2020
Release Date:March 25, 2020
Release Date:March 25, 2020
Release Date:January 22, 2020
Release Date:December 2, 2019
Release Date:July 29, 2019
Release Date:June 13, 2019
Release Date:February 7, 2019
Release Date:January 14, 2019
[toggle title=”Fact Sheet”]
IBS is a boutique and intensively customer service-focused commercial real estate technology solutions firm based in Totowa, N.J. The employee-owned company offers mission-critical IT products and services in three key areas: Property Management/Accounting Software, Construction Management/Accounting Software and Managed IT Services.
History and Philosophy
IBS was established in 1979 with the goal to provide truly turnkey IT solutions. At the time, the use of computers in small to mid-size company operations was virtually nonexistent. Nearly four decades later, technology has transformed the way the business world operates. Throughout this revolution, IBS consistently has remained a recognized New York/New Jersey regional leader in its niche. Today, IBS products and services reflect several generations of technology and experience. By investing in the quality of its team and resources, and with input from clients, IBS has evolved to keep pace with changing technology and the opportunities it affords.
Products and Services
- Property Management/Accounting Software – IBS builds and supports high-quality property management/accounting software for commercial and multi-family real estate owners, operators and associations. The firm is known for providing an experience centered on helping clients keep their systems current and create competitive advantage. IBS’s Imperium Powered by Acumatica, a fully cloud-based system, offers deep strength stemming from IBS’s four-decade development history – particularly in the areas of escalations and recoveries, lease abstracts, and utility and tenant service billing – and can integrate seamlessly with best-in-class applications across multiple real estate services categories. The result is an accounting system that serves as a single source for capturing and processing real estate enterprise data. And because it is a cloud solution, Imperium addresses the requirements of an increasingly collaborative and mobile – anytime, anyone, anyplace – business world.
- Construction Management/Accounting Software – As a strategic partner with leading ERP solutions provider Acumatica, IBS is a value-added reseller of Acumatica Construction Edition. This end-to-end cloud-based system was built from the ground up for project management, accounting, contracts, job costs, commitments, subcontracts, compliance and retainage. IBS also recently introduced a new Imperium integration with Acumatica Construction Edition, where Construction Edition users can create full building profiles in Imperium – via an embedded link – streamlining the delineation of rentable and operating space to assist pre-leasing efforts.
- Managed IT Services – IBS Managed IT Services helps a diverse customer base of small and mid-size companies successfully keep their IT infrastructure current. IBS provides full consulting, installation and support for computer, networking and cybersecurity technologies. IBS embraces the most powerful new and proven products to ensure a reliable and secure IT infrastructure. This ranges from mobile devices and individual workstations, to enterprise servers and everything in between. The company offers expertise in vital operational areas such as:
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery – When access to data and software is interrupted, whether by a temporary power outage or a full-scale disaster, so is the ability to conduct business. IBS helps clients protect themselves with planning and services to keep them up and running in nearly any situation.
- Cyber Security and Safety – Companies of all sizes are targets for cyber-criminals. IBS helps clients understand their vulnerabilities and implement practices, measures and actions that protect technology and information from common cyber-security threats.
- IBS operates under the direction of Michael Mullin, president and CEO. Mike’s technology career spans more than three decades, during which he consistently has delivered positive business outcomes for his clients by leveraging industry advancements to improve operating results. He joined IBS in 2010 and has driven the organization’s continued strong regional success. His goal is to ensure that IBS’s clients are taking advantage of the technologies available while remaining secure and safe.
Mike’s previous positions focused on property operations, construction and accounting with high-profile organizations including Yardi Systems, First Advantage/SafeRent and GEAC Computers. He has sat on the board of directors for the National Multi Housing Council and has held membership in the Supplier Council of the National Apartment Association. He attended Western Illinois University with a major in Business Administration.