The phrase “going to work” doesn’t quite mean what it did five or 10 years ago, or even two years ago before the world knew what the coronavirus was. The typical work pattern of driving to the office, sitting in an impersonal cubicle all day before clocking out had already been seeing disruption as forward-thinking companies started introducing open-concept layouts, comfortable spaces where employees could take breaks, and some even allowed remote work.
- June 30: Hoboken’s Mission 50 Holding Free Art Show Featuring Local Artist Ricardo Roig
- CRE Deal of the Year Winners Announced at NAIOP NJ Gala
- Garden Communities Names Carole Steele as its Newest Golden Resident
- Shore Builders Association of Central NJ Honors Walters With Nine FAME Awards
- Garden Homes Launches Home Sales at Parc North in Florham Park, N.J.