Allendale Community for Senior Living
85 Harreton Road
Allendale, N.J. 07401
Musical Performances and Informative Seminars Highlight Early Spring Happenings
Event Date: April 30, 2015
Download Word Doc: Click Here
ALLENDALE, N.J., March. 2, 2015 – The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center will host a variety of entertaining activities throughout March and April. The following programs are free and open to the public:
- Wed., March 4: Students from the Gerrard Berman Day School, Solomon Schecter of North Jersey will present a Purim Program at 1:30 pm, in the Atrium Lounge.
- Wed., March 11: A Walgreens health seminar focusing on drug interactions, vitamins and immunizations takes place at 2 p.m. in the Atrium Lounge.
- Thurs., March 12: Irish step dancers from the McLaughlin School will perform at 4 p.m. in the Atrium Lobby.
- Tues., March 17: Bagpiper Fran Raftery will perform Irish-American tunes at 10 a.m. in the Atrium Lobby, then will perform in the Nursing Home and Carlton Ct.
- Thurs., March 26: The Allendale Community’s own Chef Vinny will present a cooking class at 2 p.m. in the Activities Room.
- Sat., March 28: Musicians from Camerata Virtuosi New Jersey will perform a classical music concert at 2 p.m. in the Atrium Lobby.
- Sat., April 4: Celebrate “Easter in Allendale” sponsored by the Allendale Chamber of Commerce. The Allendale Community for Senior Living will be offering an Easter Basket for the free raffle.
- Wed., April 15: An AARP driver safety course will be held from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Atrium Cinema. To sign up call 201-825-0660, Ext.1533.
- Wed., April 22: VITAS Hospice will lead a Celebration of Life program at 2 p.m. in the Activities Room.
- Wed., April 29: A program entitled “Estate Planning: Including Recent Changes in Estate Law” will be presented by AXA Advisors LLC at 6 p.m. in the Atrium Lounge. Refreshments will be served. RSVP: 201-825-0660, Ext. 1533.
The Allendale Community for Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center is located at 85 State Highway 17 South in Allendale, N.J. (mailing address: 85 Harreton Road, Allendale, N.J. 07401). Developed in stages beginning in 1967, The Allendale Community pioneered modern-day eldercare. For more information about events open to the public, call (201) 825-0660, Ext. 1533 or visit http://www.allendalecommunity.com/.
# # #