Marquis Health Services in early 2022 plans to launch a chronic illness initiative focused on nephrology, pulmonology, cardiology, pastoral, palliative and infectious disease services, in an effort to address what the operator considers gaps in post-acute and long-term care.
- Levin Management Adds Two New Tenants at Hartford Corners in Delran
- Springfield Skilled Nursing Facility Earns American Heart Association Certification
- First National Realty Partners Acquires Bishops Corner in West Hartford
- Dec. 8: Coral Harbor to Host Photo Shoot with Santa Event
- New Lease, Anchor Extension Continue Momentum at High Pointe Commons