Allendale Community for Senior Living
85 Harreton Road
Allendale, N.J. 07401
Download Word Doc: Click Here
Memorial Day Parade, Patriotic Concert and Health and Senior Services Fair Highlight Spring & Early Summer Happenings
ALLENDALE, N.J., April 16, 2015 – The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center will host a variety of entertaining activities and events throughout May and June. The following programs are free and open to the public:
- Sun., May 10: A Mother’s Day afternoon tea will be held for families and moms at the Community, 3:30 p.m. in the Lounge.
- Thurs., May 14: In celebration of National Nursing Home Week (May 10-16), a Cooking Class with Chef Vinny will take place at 2 p.m., in the Activities Rm.
- Sat., May 16: Kirsten Lempp music students will perform a Piano Recital at 2 p.m., in the Atrium Lounge.
- Mon., May 25: The Allendale Community will participate in this year’s annual Allendale Memorial Day Parade, with a beautifully decorated van travelling along the route. The Parade kicks off at 9:30 a.m.
- Sat., May 30: The Fine Tuners Spring Concert, from the Locola Music School in Oradell, NJ will be held at 2 p.m., in the Atrium Lobby.
- Sat. June 13: The sweet sounds of the Locola Strings will fill the air when the Locola Music students perform a violin recital, in the Atrium Lounge, at 2 p.m.
- Sat., June 20: The annual Atrium Health & Senior Services Fair offers seniors and caregivers a chance to connect with dozens of local health and wellness professionals, as well as service providers, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m, in the Atrium Lobby.
- Wed., June 24: TheStella Dukes Memorial Fund for the Arts Presents “The Ramsey Winds Patriotic Concert”, a 50-piece orchestra; 7 p.m. in the Atrium Lobby.
The Allendale Community for Senior Living and Rehabilitation Center is located at 85 State Highway 17 South in Allendale, N.J. (GPS: 85 State Highway 17 South, Allendale, N.J.). Developed in stages beginning in 1967, The Allendale Community pioneered modern-day eldercare. For more information about events open to the public, call (201) 825-0660, Ext. 1533 or visit http://www.allendalecommunity.com.
# # #