Printer-friendly version: click here
2022 President’s Awards and Hall of Fame Dinner Recognizes CRE Leaders for Leadership, Advocacy and Service
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (Nov. 14, 2022) – Eight NAIOP New Jersey members were recently honored for their outstanding leadership, advocacy and career accomplishments at the chapter’s Annual President’s Awards and Hall of Fame Dinner. The 2022 nominees to the commercial real estate development association’s Hall of Fame were also inducted during the event, which was held at the Hilton Meadowlands.
“For me, it is an honor to recognize our members who exemplify leadership and service to the New Jersey Chapter,” said the association’s president, Constantino T. “Gus” Milano of Hartz Mountain Industries. “Each honoree has helped make NAIOP NJ what it is today: respected among policymakers, effective in Trenton, and valued by the commercial real estate veterans and developing leaders seeking to succeed in this great industry.”
The 2022 award winners are:
- Geoffrey L. Schubert, partner at Lee & Associates New Jersey, was honored with the NAIOP New Jersey Legacy Award in recognition of the impact he has made in virtually every aspect of the CRE industry during the past five decades.
- The Pillar Award went to Jesse Harty, senior vice president at Prologis, in recognition of the example he sets in active membership, leadership and sponsorship.
- The Volunteer of the Year Award was presented to Joseph M. Galley, vice president at GZA, for his outstanding service to the association.
- Cole Schotz P.C.’s Emily M. Lamond received the Advocacy Award for her outstanding work in public policy on behalf of NAIOP NJ.
- Levi Kelman, CEO of Blue Onyx Companies, received the Rising Star Award in recognition of his innovative vision of building communities.
Industry legends and longtime Chapter members Edwin H. Cohen of Prism Capital Partners, LLC, Scott K. Perkins of NAI James E. Hanson, and Gretchen S. Wilcox of G.S. Wilcox & Co. were inducted into the NAIOP New Jersey Hall of Fame.
Photo Caption: Pictured at NAIOP NJ’s 2022 President’s Awards and Hall of Fame Dinner are (top row, left to right) Edwin H. Cohen, Prism Capital Partners; Geoffrey L. Schubert, Lee & Associates New Jersey; Gretchen S. Wilcox, G.S. Wilcox & Co.; Levi Kelman, Blue Onyx Companies; Jesse Harty, Prologis; Michael G. McGuinness, CEO of NAIOP NJ and (bottom row, left to right) Mark Shearer of the Rockefeller Group and NAIOP NJ president-elect and vice president for public affairs; Scott K. Perkins, NAI James E. Hanson; Gus Milano, Hartz Mountain Industries and NAIOP NJ president; Emily M. Lamond, Cole Schotz P.C.; and Joseph M. Galley, GZA.
About NAIOP New Jersey
317 George Street, #220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901