Management company Marquis Health Consulting Services has tapped nurses and advanced practice clinicians for a role that is the first of its kind in at least one of the markets where the company operates. The concierges serve as a dedicated resource for patients and their families, addressing questions about diagnoses, medications, treatments and transitions of care.
- Westgate Hills in Baltimore Welcomes Dr. Kamal Sewaralthahab as Medical Director
- Berlin Rehab & Healthcare’s Sabrina Sabella Honored with State-Level “Excellence in Long-Term Care Administration Award”
- Levin Management: KPOT Korean BBQ & Hot Pot Coming to St. Georges Crossing
- Lee & Associates Marketing Office/Land Duo for Sale in Orange, N.J.
- Dec. 3: Lady of Rosary Chapel to Re-open with Mass and Celebratory Brunch