Allendale Community for Senior Living
85 Harreton Road
Allendale, N.J. 07401
Musical Performances, Informative Seminars Highlight Late Spring Happenings
Event Date: July 01, 2014
Download Word Doc:Click Here
ALLENDALE, N.J., June 9, 2014 – A full calendar of educational, social, cultural and entertainment events will usher in the start of summer at The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Senior Living. The following programs are free and open to the public:
- Sat., June 14: The sweet sound of strings will fill the air when students from the Locola Music Studio in Oradell present a violin recital at 1:45 p.m. in The Atrium Lounge.
- Tues., June 17: Laurie A. Hauptman, Esq., an elder law and special needs attorney, will conduct two classes open to the public, licensed social workers and certified case managers. Registration begins at 5 p.m. followed at 5:30 p.m. with a presentation on helping clients avoid Medicaid mistakes. A second program follows at 6:30 p.m. and will focus on the Veterans Administration’s Aid and Attendance Program. Light dinner will be served. The programs are approved for CEU credits.
- Fri., June 20: The Stella Dukes Memorial Fund for the Arts presents “An Evening with James Michael,” featuring Broadway show tunes. The event takes place at 7 p.m. in The Atrium Lounge.
- Tues., June 24: Paul Thomasset and Kevin Benoit, financial advisors at Morgan Stanley, a leading global financial services firm, will present an informative seminar entitled, “Making the Most of Your Portfolio,” at 6:30 p.m. in The Atrium Lounge.
- Tues., July 1: Celebrate one of summer’s most delicious fruits at the annual Strawberry Festival. This year’s event will take place at 3:30 p.m. in the Courtyard (weather permitting).
The Allendale Community for Senior Living is located at 85 Harreton Road in Allendale (GPS: 65 Route 17 South, Ramsey). Developed in stages beginning in 1967, The Allendale Community pioneered modern-day eldercare. For more information about events open to the public, call (201) 818-7979 or visit http://www.allendalecommunity.com/.