20 Ridge Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Nutrition Services and Programs Available for People of All Ages
Event Date: March 01, 2014
Download Word Doc: Click Here
HOBOKEN, N.J., Feb. 27, 2014 – ShopRite of Hoboken, an Inserra Supermarkets store, has announced a full roster of LiveRight programs specially designed for people of all ages to commemorate National Nutrition Month in March. ShopRite’s free retail dietitian services and the following programs are available to the general public:
- Thursday, March 6 – Soup-er Challenge Kick-off: Stop by registered dietitian Jenna Stock’s office to learn about this month-long event. Cook Right for Tonight, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. Learn meal preparation tips from the store’s culinary chef. There is a nominal fee to cover costs for this program and advance registration is required.
- Fridays, March 7 & 21 – High Fiber Friday!, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. Visit the dietitian’s corner to learn how to meet your daily fiber goals.
- Monday, March 10 – Veggie Challenge, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. Get some new ideas for including at least 2 veggies during lunch and dinner.
- Tuesday, March 11 – Brownie Troop Scavenger Hunt, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m. Troop #12001 will be participating in this storewide event. To host your own event, contact the store.
- Wednesday, March 12 – Retail Dietitian Day!, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. Enjoy a free delicious snack that proves healthy food can taste great while celebrating ShopRite’s in-store dietitian.
- Thursday, March 13 – Trail Mix Event at NJ Running Company. Learn about what to eat to fuel you post-run and how to make your own trail mix bar with the NJ Running Company in Hoboken.
- Monday, March 24 – LiveRight Kids Event/Monday Campaigns Cooking Class (ages 6 – 10), 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. There is a nominal fee to cover costs for this program and advance registration is required.
- Tuesday, March 25 – Allergy Awareness Meeting, 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. Share and discuss how to manage food allergies in children. Advance registration is preferred via email to Jenna.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Wednesday, March 26 – Snack Attack, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Stop by the dietitian’s corner to learn what constitutes a healthy snack and how to enjoy one each day.
- Sunday, March 30 – Toddler Gourmet (ages 2 – 5), 3 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Bring your youngsters to create and try new healthy foods! Attendance at this event requires a parent or guardian and pre-registration is required, due to space limitations.
- Monday, March 31 – LiveRight Cooking Class, 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Learn meal preparation tips from the store’s culinary chef. There is a nominal fee to cover costs for this program and advance registration is required.
ShopRite of Hoboken is located at 900 Madison Street. All programs are free and do not require advance reservations, unless otherwise noted. For more information or to pre-register, contact ShopRite of Hoboken’s Jenna Stock at (201) 819-4972 or Jenna.firstname.lastname@example.org.