Castle Healthcare, a management consulting company that operates eight skilled nursing facilities in Indiana, recently organized a baby food donation initiative to help ease the anxiety of staff and residents with infants in their families, as well as members of the community desperate to feed their children.
- CRE Experts Explore Changing Needs of Today’s Workforce at CEO Perspective Event
- Allendale Senior Living Hosts Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting
- Walters Puts Finishing Touches on New Ship Bottom Headquarters
- Baltimore County Skilled Nursing Facilities Partner with Comprehensive Rehab Consultants
- Jennifer Sofia Harrison Joins Levin Management as Senior Leasing Representative