Serving as one-stop destinations to meet consumers’ daily needs, open-air shopping centers — especially those with grocery anchors — have long been a fan favorite of shoppers, tenants and investors. Over the past 18 months, this asset class has again proven its ability to adapt and serve in any market climate — and under the most challenging of circumstances.
- Norman’s Hallmark Expands with Eight New Store Locations in Four States
- Steven Kratchman Architect PC Appointed to Master-Plan Renovations for Troy Towers in Union City, N.J.
- Development milestone: Cedarwood Homes awarded federal 9% LIHTC
- Levin Management: Urgent Care Provider CityMD Coming to Post Road Plaza
- The Power of a Refresh (and Lessons Learned Along the Way)