In a positive sign for retail property, New York City, once the epicenter of the COVID-19 health crisis in the United States, is seeing visitors return to Times Square as foot traffic in the tourism and entertainment area’s best day recently was just 9% shy of the pre-pandemic level.
- Westgate Hills in Baltimore Welcomes Dr. Kamal Sewaralthahab as Medical Director
- Berlin Rehab & Healthcare’s Sabrina Sabella Honored with State-Level “Excellence in Long-Term Care Administration Award”
- Levin Management: KPOT Korean BBQ & Hot Pot Coming to St. Georges Crossing
- Lee & Associates Marketing Office/Land Duo for Sale in Orange, N.J.
- Dec. 3: Lady of Rosary Chapel to Re-open with Mass and Celebratory Brunch