In a positive sign for retail property, New York City, once the epicenter of the COVID-19 health crisis in the United States, is seeing visitors return to Times Square as foot traffic in the tourism and entertainment area’s best day recently was just 9% shy of the pre-pandemic level.
- Levin Management Adds Two New Tenants at Hartford Corners in Delran
- Springfield Skilled Nursing Facility Earns American Heart Association Certification
- First National Realty Partners Acquires Bishops Corner in West Hartford
- Dec. 8: Coral Harbor to Host Photo Shoot with Santa Event
- New Lease, Anchor Extension Continue Momentum at High Pointe Commons