In a positive sign for retail property, New York City, once the epicenter of the COVID-19 health crisis in the United States, is seeing visitors return to Times Square as foot traffic in the tourism and entertainment area’s best day recently was just 9% shy of the pre-pandemic level.
- Norman’s Hallmark Now Open at Consumer Centre in West Long Branch
- University City Earns Prestigious Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- JDA Group Taps Pierson Commercial as Retail Leasing Agent for 106 North Main Street in Forked River
- Mission 50’s Monthly “Coffee Talk” Series to Feature Former NBA Performance Coach Sean Light
- Markley Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center Launches Cardiac Rehab Program