Allendale Community for Senior Living
85 Harreton Road
Allendale, N.J. 07401
Calendar of Events Caters to a Variety of Interests; Open to the Public
Event Date: February 14, 2014
Download Word Doc:Click Here
ALLENDALE, N.J., Jan. 31, 2014 – The Atrium Assisted Living at The Allendale Community for Mature Living offers a variety of entertaining activities in February to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Each of the following programs is free and open to public:
- Sat., Feb. 8: Young students from Mariann’s School of Dance will be presenting a spring dance recital at 2 p.m. in the Atirum Lobby.
- Tues., Feb. 11: The Stella Dukes Memorial Fund for the Arts will present an interactive event entitled, “An Evening in Paris” with Johanna. The program will highlight the fashion and music of Paris with a performance on the concertina to be held at 2 p.m. in the Atrium Lobby.
- Wed., Feb. 12: The history of Valentine’s cards will be explored in an Antique Buttons and Cards Show & Tell program presented by Mary Stampleman at 2 p.m. in the Activities Room. Stampleman is a past president of the NJ State Button Society and Bergen Button Club. There will be items to view after the program.
- Thurs, Feb. 13: Vitas of Livingston returns to the senior campus for a special Valentine’s-themed craft and sing-along presented by Barbara Adams-Plyer. The program begins at 2 p.m. in the Activities Room.
- Fri., Feb. 14: Rabbi Gerald Friedman will present an inspirational discussion entitled, “Be My Valentine” at 2 p.m. in the Activities Room.
The Allendale Community for Senior Living is located at 85 Harreton Road in Allendale (GPS: 65 Route 17 South, Ramsey). suburban acres in Allendale, N.J. For more information about upcoming events, contact Mary Stampleman at (201) 818-7979 or visit http://www.allendalecommunity.com/.