Fairlane Village Mall
389 Pottsville St Clair Hwy
Pottsville, Pa 17901
Bridal Expo, History Fair and Bargains Galore Highlight January, February Happenings
Event Date: February 17, 2014
Download Word Doc: Click Here
POTTSVILLE, Pa., Dec. 24, 2013 – It may be cold outside, but winter is just starting to heat up at Fairlane Village Mall. From a bridal show and history fair to sidewalk sale bargains, the mall's January and February happenings offer something for everyone. The following events are free and open to the public as follows:
- Sat., Jan. 4 – Miller-Keystone Blood Center will host a blood drive from noon to 5 p.m. All registered donors in January will be entered to win a $500 Visa gift card. Visit http://www.giveapint.org/ to make an appointment and create a donor profile. Use sponsor code 7254.
- Sat., Jan. 11 – It's "Princess Saturday" from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Stop by the mall and meet the princess candidates for the 2014 Winter Carnival.
- Fri., Jan. 17 – The American Red Cross will be holding its blood drive from 1 to 6 p.m. To make an appointment to donate blood, call (800) RED-CROSS or register at http://www.redcrossblood.org/.
- Fri., Jan. 17 to Mon., Jan 20 – Stock up and save during Fairlane Village Mall's annual winter sidewalk sales, where participating stores will be offering the hottest savings on apparel, accessories and more. The four-day event is a great time to redeem those holiday gift cards!
- Sun., Jan. 19 – At 1 p.m., the public is invited to cheer on the members of Cub Scout Pack 604 of Port Carbon during their annual Pinewood Derby. This popular scouting event will appeal to young and old alike. For more information, visit http://www.portcarbonscouts.com/.
- Sat., Jan. 25 and Sun., Jan. 26 – Brides and grooms will find all the information they need to plan and shop for their wedding during the mall's 2014 Bridal Expo. Juliette Bridals by Ivana will present a bridal fashion show on Saturday at 2 p.m. in the former Fashion Bug store.
- Fri., Jan. 31 to Fri., Feb. 14 – Love is in the air as Valentine's Day approaches. Spend $75 at any combination of Fairlane Village Mall stores on the same day and receive a free glass candy jar filled with Hershey's kisses! Visit the Mall Office for more details.
- Sat., Feb. 8 – Take a peek into the past during the annual History Fair, taking place from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. throughout the mall. Visit with area historical societies, and view informational displays rich with the county's storied heritage during this special one-day-only event.
- Fri., Feb. 14 to Sun., Feb. 16 – Furry friends won't feel left out during "Pet Luv Weekend," sponsored by the Hillside S.P.C.A.
- Fri., Feb. 14 to Mon., Feb. 17 – The long weekend is the perfect time to take advantage of historic mall-wide savings during the President's Day sidewalk sales event.
Fairlane Village Mall, "Where Schuylkill County Shops For Value," is located on Route 61 North, just a mile from downtown Pottsville. For the third year in a row, Fairlane Village Mall was named Best Shopping Center by the readers of The Republican-Herald newspaper in the annual "Best Of" competition featured in Schuylkill Living Magazine. For more information about community events hosted by the mall or special sales for area shoppers, visit http://www.shopfairlanevillage.com/.