Two large buildings on a former military base in northern New Jersey were demolished on Sunday. The group behind the move says the new facility planned for the land will bring thousands of jobs to the area, CBS2’s Kiran Dhillon reported.
- Levin Management Adds Two New Tenants at Hartford Corners in Delran
- Springfield Skilled Nursing Facility Earns American Heart Association Certification
- First National Realty Partners Acquires Bishops Corner in West Hartford
- Dec. 8: Coral Harbor to Host Photo Shoot with Santa Event
- New Lease, Anchor Extension Continue Momentum at High Pointe Commons