Did someone say event season? Yes, it’s here. And the stepped-up volume of in-person professional gatherings – from large-scale conferences, to invite-only open houses, to grand openings and groundbreakings, and much more – has us reflecting on the role public relations can play in moving the needle on event ROI. Beyond hiring a great caterer, inviting all the right people and, of course, ordering up a sunny, 75-degree day, here are four reasons why PR should be part of your event checklist.
- June 30: Hoboken’s Mission 50 Holding Free Art Show Featuring Local Artist Ricardo Roig
- CRE Deal of the Year Winners Announced at NAIOP NJ Gala
- Garden Communities Names Carole Steele as its Newest Golden Resident
- Shore Builders Association of Central NJ Honors Walters With Nine FAME Awards
- Garden Homes Launches Home Sales at Parc North in Florham Park, N.J.