Did someone say event season? Yes, it’s here. And the stepped-up volume of in-person professional gatherings – from large-scale conferences, to invite-only open houses, to grand openings and groundbreakings, and much more – has us reflecting on the role public relations can play in moving the needle on event ROI. Beyond hiring a great caterer, inviting all the right people and, of course, ordering up a sunny, 75-degree day, here are four reasons why PR should be part of your event checklist.
- First National Realty Partners Expands Grocery-Anchored Center Portfolio in Pennsylvania
- Insurance Provider Expands with Lease at Bradford Plaza in West Chester, Pa.
- Allendale Senior Living, Eldergrow partner for indoor garden program
- CRE Experts Come Together to Discuss Market Conditions and Opportunities
- A Year of Progress at Allendale Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center