Did someone say event season? Yes, it’s here. And the stepped-up volume of in-person professional gatherings – from large-scale conferences, to invite-only open houses, to grand openings and groundbreakings, and much more – has us reflecting on the role public relations can play in moving the needle on event ROI. Beyond hiring a great caterer, inviting all the right people and, of course, ordering up a sunny, 75-degree day, here are four reasons why PR should be part of your event checklist.
- Berlin Rehab & Healthcare’s Sabrina Sabella Honored with State-Level “Excellence in Long-Term Care Administration Award”
- Levin Management: KPOT Korean BBQ & Hot Pot Coming to St. Georges Crossing
- Lee & Associates Marketing Office/Land Duo for Sale in Orange, N.J.
- Dec. 3: Lady of Rosary Chapel to Re-open with Mass and Celebratory Brunch
- Garden Commercial: The Container Store Now Open at The Square at West Windsor